Regional Vice President of Sales Great Lakes
Job ID: 1057
Type: Direct Hire
This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing Medical Device company with innovative products and vastly superior technology. The Regional Vice President role will have a strategic leadership role throughout the Great Lakes Region (OH, MI, Western PA and upstate NY). We are looking for an individual that has the leadership and collaborative skills to manage and grow an expanding business. Products include capital, devices, disposables and connectivity solutions sold into critical care, OR, C Suite, ER, ED, Med Surg and Nursing.
The ideal candidate will have experience selling strategically and conceptually disruptive technologies to multiple discipline areas of the hospital involving numerous decision makers.
- Manage a direct sales team of 6 (no managers)
- Manage 30M P&L
- Strategic Planning
- Market Analysis
- Sales Development/Leadership
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s preferred
- A minimum of ten years sales experience with at least 3+ years in sales management.
- Successful track record in Hospital Capital Equipment/Medical Device sales
- Detail Orientated
- Able to work in an entrepreneurial high growth company
- High integrity
- Strong work ethic with a "roll up your sleeves" management style such that they set the performance bar for their teams through their own actions/performance
- Great strategic and tactical skills... effective ability to direct challenging sales processes with minimal face time with the customer
- Very effective communicator, orally and in writing
- Excellent presence, oozes credibility and sincerity