Job Title: Vice President, Clinical Operations
Competitive Base + Bonus + Options
High growth mid-sized class II & III medical device company is currently searching a VP Clinical Operations in the San Diego area.
Why would you have an interest speaking with our client?
· This company is a true Innovator – revolutionizing the medical device industry with a wide range of technologies that are less invasive, simpler and more informative.
· They are a leader in their space and strategically positioned in a huge growth market.
· Solid growing base business with a deep and rich pipeline.
· Superb financials and cash reserves to make acquisitions.
Ideal candidate will have experience in the following:
· Solid Post market research experience; Regulatory & Clinical Strategy and FDA experience; Class III products preferred; worked on trials of 500 patients or more globally preferred; 10 years in the field; must have medical device experience; ability to strengthen processes and SOPs globally.
The position’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Responsible for leading the development and execution of the Post Market Clinical Plan and creating a global dedicated Clinical organization to conduct a possible two dozen multi-centric studies off site.
Please forward your confidential CV as a Word Document to Josh@JDFarrell.com