Rapidly growing diversified medical device company is currently searching a Director of Product Marketing in Southern California.
Our diversified client is a fast growing; award winning mid-sized global medical technology company that develops innovative new paradigms of care.
The ideal candidate will preferably have an engineering undergrad; Medical Device experience, 10 years product management along with experience in disposables, broad SKU’s and field sales.
The Director of Product Marketing is responsible for the definition, development and global launch of an array of disposable sensors. The position must work collaboratively across all company functions with special emphasis within the parallel marketing functions of Strategic Marketing, Marketing Communications, and Field Marketing.
The position’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Develop and manage a product marketing team
· Analyze market dynamics and trends in opportunity areas
· Define the product strategy and roadmap
· Collaborate with strategic marketing to develop and implement marketing plans, including product objectives, competitive analysis, positioning strategies and revenue projections
· Capture and prioritize customer needs
· Develop use cases and functional product requirements
· Work with operations on new product costs, build forecast, and production to support global implementation strategies
· Manage program activities for new product development, including product concept review, design development, project management, and global product launch
· Manage Alpha, Beta and limited release product evaluations
· Collaborate with Field Marketing to provide content for and conduct training on key topics
· Support global marketing in key geographies (EMEA, APAC, Japan)
· Up to 25% travel required
Education: Bachelor degree required, masters strongly preferred.
Relocation assistance available.
Please forward your resume as a Word Document to Josh@JDFarrell.com