Director of Global Operations
Competitive compensation plus Pre-IPO options
Leading Pre-IPO interventional vascular device company in search of a Director of Global Operations. Candidates may be based in either Asia, or possibly Europe/U.S. as long as one is able to spend the next 1-2 years in Singapore/Malaysia to oversee the set-up, training and certification of a Malaysian based manufacturing site for interventional vascular products.
- The immediate focus of the person filling this position will be the set-up and commencement of operations of a manufacturing facility in Malaysia, dedicated to the production of PTCA and PTA catheters, balloon molding and BMS/DES.
· A secondary focus is the complete management of the global supply chain of the business, assuring cost-effective and timely delivery of products required to fill rapidly increasing and evolving demand for our interventional products in many global markets.
· The position requires the ability to travel internationally as needed on support of the business needs and further requires an extended period of time to be spent at our Johor/Malaysia facility to direct and oversee the set-up and certification of our local facility for the production of interventional products.
· The position, currently based in Malaysia, requires an extensive background in the set-up and operations of manufacturing operations for interventional vascular products.
· Specifically required and a track record of successful operation and management of products such as PTCA catheters, balloon molding, stent crimping as well as stent cutting/polishing and possibly coating processes on both stents and balloons.
· Further experience in the global management of a supply chain and vendor base, including global sourcing, will be very helpful.