Excellent opportunity with a high growth leader in the medical technology industry. The company develops and markets best-of-suite solutions that improve productivity and enhance revenue through workflow excellence, enable customers to exceed patient safety goals, enhance physician and patient affinity within the community, and position leaders to drive success in the era of predictive and personalized medicine.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Sales Executive is responsible for meeting or exceeding sales quota in an existing (up sell in existing accounts) & new systems sales environment. This position is responsible for building & maintaining solid existing customer accounts and relationships, prospecting for new sales opportunities, and closing opportunities within an assigned territory.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Develop and grow existing business accounts.
• Deliver sales presentations to prospects.
• Arrange and conduct site visits.
• Sell with a sales process and an ROI focus
• Lead, Direct and manage a team of sales support for each deal.
• Contract negotiations.
• Represent client at trade association meetings to promote company, products and services.
Bachelor's degree in business, sales, or marketing, or equivalent training in business or sales management.
• Proven successful sales experience in the healthcare industry. Medical IT or Capital Equipment. Lab experience a big plus!
• Demonstrated track record of success in meeting and exceeding quota in a new business setting.
• Ability to self-generate leads.
• Ability to demonstrate consistent closing techniques throughout the sales cycle.
• Excellent time management, communication, decision making, presentation, and organization skills.
• Strong ability to network within the industry
Position will work remotely with extensive travel.
• The candidate for this position would need to reside in assigned territory.