European Human Resource Manager
Explosive medical device company is currently searching for an executive leader with experience “Building” and successfully growing a high tech, high growth, multinational organization.
Ideal candidates will have demonstrated experience building the global strategy for talent acquisition, human asset development, training, retention, and directing an HR department.
· Responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating all aspects of Human Asset Management, Talent Acquisition and Career Development Strategies.
· Serve as strategic business partner to CEO and senior management to development the Company’s recruitment, selection, and retention program, and analyze effectiveness of hiring practices and related costs.
· Will develop a recruitment campaign for top universities and to establish an intern program.
· Develop and provide process, training and coaching in critical areas of leadership development, management upgrading, aggressive performance standards and regular feedback.
· Will oversee the Human Resources function including compensation and benefits, employment contracts, performance management, wage and salary administration, benefits management, and employee relations.
· Make recommendations policies and practices in accordance with the Company’s goals.
· Bachelor’s Degree and at least 8-10 years related experience (MBA a plus).
· Strong experience building sales teams in Europe.
· Must have exceptional organizational and communication skills; the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously; effective leadership, judgment and interpersonal skills; and the ability to interface with all levels across the entire organization.
· Must be fluent in English & French
· Strong knowledge of Swiss law.
· Must have strong computer skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.