Hospital Account Manager – Medical Device
155K @ Plan, Un-capped Commissions
Our client is a fast growing; award winning mid sized medical technology company that is currently searching for an Account Manager. The ideal candidate will have experience selling to OR, Critical Care, ER, Purchasing, Materials Management and C-Suite. Candidates will drive the sales process with their ability to plan, perform present, educate, close, and generate interest in our client’s revolutionary technologies that are changing paradigms of care.
Education: Bachelors Degree required. MBA desired.
Desired Training and Experience Required:
- 5 years of sales experience with a minimum of three years’ experience selling medical devices, medical products or information technologies to hospitals & clinicians.
- Experience selling medical devices, capital equipment, consumables or health care information technology to multi-departmental hospital middle management & executives.
- Experience calling on the OR and C-Suite level is highly desirable.
- Successfully completed a formal sales training that focused on strategic and consultative selling and territory management, strongly preferred.
- A demonstrated track record of sales achievements and meeting and/or exceeding sales objectives, a proven ability to follow a disciplined sales model and process, and a stable work history. Previous experience with team selling is preferred.
- Strong business acumen and excellent negotiation, influencing, business planning, sales strategy, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Must be PC literate, have excellent organizational, communication, writing, and project management skills.
Excellent benefits package including stock options, 401K match, medical, dental, vision plans, car allowance, gas & oil changes, etc.